Visit of a point of sale by a visual merchandiser: good display, better representation.
The training program.
Purpose of the training: transfer of knowledge and generation of skills of effective work of merchandisers in a point of sale.
Technique: The information modules are alternated with team and individual exercises.
- Basic terms and concepts.
- Merchandiser role in the company.
Business visit procedure.
- Stages of a business visit.
- Advantages of procedure observing.
- Preparation in the office /at home, before a point of sale.
- Representation purpose.
- Questions answered by the representation.
- Objectives and outcomes of inspection.
- Inspection of the shop floor, in the warehouse.
- Goals of this stage.
- Types of questions and their use.
- Basic skills of active listening.
- Types of arguments.
- Sources of arguments.
Dealing with objections.
- 4 steps of work with objections.
- Creation of a bank of answers to typical objections.
- Merchandising rules.
- Principles of merchandising.
- Rule how to calculate optimally an order.
Customer behavior in the store.
- Basic laws of movement on a shop floor.
- Decompression zone.
- Selection of the best places for additional / promo displays.
Training outcomes and a task for counseling support.